Importing Intercompany Branch Mapping

• 23 November 2020
  • 6 replies

I am trying to figure out the best way to load large intercompany mappings through import scenarios. Have anyone done this successfully?

6 replies

Thanks so much!  I will give that a try.

@AnitaMunnich You have to remove the “Commit’’ for all other fields except for the Original Branch field.

Hi All.  I am trying to import the interbranch mapping using the import scenario recommned and screenshotted below, incase I am not seeing something….but it is not working

I am getting the below error on the import, but when I copy and paste the data out of this spreadsheet into the Interbranch mapping screen, it works, so I know that the data is correct

Has any one done this recently or able to see an error in the above?  Really appreciate any assistance!

Userlevel 1
Badge

by chance, is there a way to tie EXISTING Vendors which used to represent one of our Branches in the older Acumatica version to the new Interbranch sales module, where each branch has a Customer & a Vendor?

Thank you, I will try this with my next import.

here you go

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved