Solved

Import Stock Item Location Update

• 17 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I’m still new to Acumatica and am making headway with getting our data the way we need it. When we did our initial setup, our bin locations did not get imported as the In & Out default location for items. Because of this, we have to do a lot of manual entry of stock locations. I have run an import scenario to update this information but it’s not updating. Does anyone have a setup they can share with me so I can see what I’m doing wrong. The Source field / Values below are from an already setup import. I modified and used columns in Excel that already existed.

icon

Best answer by wfilipiak67 18 February 2021, 23:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thanks @wfilipiak67. I started fresh with the import and was able to update both the stock item information and the warehouse information. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi Abe, 
These fields need to be updated either from the Item Warehouse Details form (IN204500) & not the stock  Items form. Or you can update the Warehouse Defaults on the GENERAL SETTINGS Tab. This would update just the default warehouse settings. 

A rule of thumb I use is, if I cannot change the data manually, the import scenario will have issues.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved