Solved

Import Scenario to import Vendor ACH information

• 31 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am trying to create an Import Scenario to import ACH information on a Vendor.  I am using Payment->Default Payment Settings->Payment Instructions to bring in the Account number, Beneficiary Name, Routing Number and Bank name.  Here is my import scenario.

The error I am getting is that the 'PaymentMethodID' cannot be empty.

Anyone have any ideas or have an example how you accomplished this?

icon

Best answer by MRoszkowski15 31 August 2021, 16:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2

I would like to add to this post, because I am a visual person and so it gets more hits in the future.  The poster is 100% correct.  But I fell in the trap of not fully reading the post and understanding the post (that part is on me) and I unchecked the wrong box. This is the box to uncheck. It feels contradictory to other import scenarios where Acumatica inserts required system lines for the import to work.  This is the first one where I’ve had to inactivate that line.

Further, the advice in this post applies equally to CAD Canadian localization (and likely other localizations) installed for importing CAD EFT banking info.  The determiner of matching ID’s to lines is determined on the payment method screen » For use in AP Tab.  The Canadian localization will offer the appropriate masks for a typical CAD EFT file syntax.  The Source Field/Info is determined in the Import scenario above based on the title you used in your import Excel file in row 1, but it must match/compliy with the mask information shown below.

I hope this helps more people.  Thanks to the original poster for this post.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I was able to get some help and figured this out.  The line that adds the line number, the Active checkbox needed to be cleared.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@MRoszkowski15 , I just had to do this & found this article. 
This was extremely beneficial.

Userlevel 2

Struggling for a few hours and I just found this!! Thanks so much!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved