Solved

Import Scenario: Please Confirm is yo want to update current item settings with the inventory class defaults.

• 29 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

When importing Stock Items I am getting a message: “Please confirm if you want to update current Item settings with thee Inventory Class Defaults.

The import scenario will not p[roceed without a response.

How do I get past this message?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 30 January 2022, 04:14

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Naveen Boga 

It would be interesting to understand why one would put a dialog answer before AND after….

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

How can I do this on a Non-Stock item? I tried following the same example, but it won’t get me past the error of confirming the new item class. 

Never mind, I see I forgot to add the Dialog Answer after selecting the inventory ID. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

How can I do this on a Non-Stock item? I tried following the same example, but it won’t get me past the error of confirming the new item class. 

We had the same issue.  However, we had the <Dialog Answer> in the import scenario and were still getting the same error.  What we didn’t know was identified by Naveen in the screen shot.  In it he has a <Dialog Answer> BEFORE the field change (in addition to after).  We added the <Dialog Answer> before the Item Class update and that resolved the error.  Thank you Naveen!  (Who would have thought you needed a <Dialog Answer> BEFORE and AFTER the field change).

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@dstjohn84 Awesome :) thanks for sharing the update.

Userlevel 1

That worked, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dstjohn84  When we are updating the Item Class field in the Stock Items it will pop up with warning message, to handle this pop-up in the import scenario we need to have <Dialogue Answer> = Yes.

Please find a very simple working import scenario for your reference.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved