Solved

Import Scenario: Last Cost not getting updated

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello, I have successfully imported the stock items in my instance but the Last Cost isn’t getting updated. Below are the screenshots on the same.

Kindly let me know what mistake is being done here.
Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 8 August 2022, 11:46

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Harshita  Please share the XML format of your Import Scenario by using below option.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Naveen Boga Thank you for your prompt reply. Here’s the required XML format.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Harshita  I have modified a little bit of your import scenario and verified it and working as expected.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

You can modify accordingly and verify 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank you @Naveen Boga for the solution. I’ve tried on the basis of the above mentioned scenario but still my “Last Cost” isn’t getting updated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Harshita  The above import scenario is working fine.

Can you please let me know what is the  Valuation Method you have to give for the Stock Item?

If you have given the “Standard” then the system will not allow us to update the Last Cost. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

The valuation method selected here is “Average”

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Harshita  Why this field is a non-editable field?

Do you have any customization on this Last Cost field?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

No @Naveen Boga . There isn’t any customisation applied.
Even I checked for other stock items where Valuation Method=Average. The field is editable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Harshita  If you look at the screenshots above

for the ITEM1 → Last Cost field is a non-editable field

but GUVAS → Last Cost field is enabled.

You can update the GUVAS  item in your import scenario and check whether the Last Cost field is updated or not.

Badge +16

Removed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Naveen Boga thank you for your prompt replies. I again tried to import some stock items with the below scenarios. And hence now the “Last Cost” field is editable where Valuation Method=Average

Hence, resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Harshita Awesome. Thanks a lot for the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved