Solved

Import Scenario - For Clock Entry Screen - View Name Header Error

• 19 January 2022
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have created an import Scenario to import time entries into the acumatica clock entry screen. I am receiving the following error”1 items have not been processed successfully. View name: header.” 

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Here are the details for my scenario

Data Provider 

Data Provider Schema

Spreadsheet

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 20 January 2022, 04:33

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @cmoreland  Can you please share the XML format of the Import Scenario here.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Naveen B here you go thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

HI, @cmoreland  Please use the below import scenario and verify.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Naveen B Thanks so much for the input - I am getting the following error I verified the Work Order existed and the status was in process. the odd thing is it is the error is showing the 00000000’s for the number. any thoughts? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

here is my scenario

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @cmoreland  Can you please confirm that above Production Order Nbr is loading in the below Production Nbr selector field?

Userlevel 4
Badge

It is - I noticed when I pulled up the screen the default SFO number was 00000000 could that be an issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes it is @cmoreland  due that you are getting the same issue in your import scenario as well.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Naveen B sorry if this is an obvious question but - is there a way to clear that out in the scenario ? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Naveen B thanks for all the input. I was able to get things going 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@cmoreland  Great :) Thanks a lot for sharing the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved