Solved

Import scenario for AR payment and apply to invoice

• 18 March 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I need to have an import scenario that records the payment and applies the payment to the related invoice or invoices.  I started using the one included but I am getting the error:

The system failed to commit the adjustment rows.

Here is a screenshot of the application section of my import.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks...coleen

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 18 March 2021, 18:09

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

HI @coleenmcnally22 

I tried in my local instance and working as expected. Please find the attached screenshot for import scenario.

Hope this helps!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Naveen B 

are you applying to multiple invoices or just one invoice?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@coleenmcnally22  I did verify the above import scenario with only one invoice and observed working as expected!

Userlevel 1

@coleenmcnally22 

We have an import scenario working for applications to multiple invoices in version 2020 R2 but we are not applying cash receipts to specific lines of the invoices. 

The one notable difference is in our scenario the Financial Details → Link to GL row is positioned before the Payment Summary Payment Ref. row before the Documents to Apply section.

Also we do not have the Commit check box selected on the Documents to Apply Doc Type row.

I recall having similar issues with the out of the box import scenario in 2020 R2 and we ended up creating a custom one.

Which date does this import scenario use?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @pkohler91 - any chance you can share your import scenario for this? I cannot seem to get mine to work. Below is a screenshot:

Userlevel 1

Hi @ashleyb, I will share the import scenario and supporting files but I must edit any customer sensitive data first and create a write up on their specific processes on which the import scenario is designed around.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @pkohler91 you can actually disregard - I was able to get it working! :) Thank you though!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved