Solved

Import Purchase Order Receipts

• 19 March 2021
  • 8 replies

I found an article on importing purchase order receipts and set everything up as described, however I am getting an error message when running the import: Order Nbr not found.  If I manually perform with the same information, I do not get the error.  I am sure I am missing something, maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

I have confirmed that I can select a PO and PI Line, but enter the Lot/Serial number, exp and quantity manually for multiple lots for the same PO line.

Being able to do this would save us a lot of time.  We have a PO receipt coming in soon that will have 100+ lines on it.  

Thanks in advance!

Link to the article: 

https://www.augforums.com/forums/acumatica-import-scenarios/import-scenario-for-purchase-receipt-with-serialized-stock/

icon

Best answer by eshahid78 26 May 2021, 18:07

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @csmith37,

I have worked on this “Purchase Receipt” import scenario with LOT numbers, but unfortunately, this import scenario is working with a single POLine with LOT numbers, when it comes to multiple POLines it is NOT working.

Still, working on multiple POLines, if that works will keep you posted here. 

I have the same issue as csmith37

I get an error back that the order number does not exist

Anyone had any luck with this?

Following. I have a similar requirement. 

I got this to work using the augforums link but I had to make some adjustments. 

Import Purchase Receipts against Purchase Orders with Serialized Items:

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Is the above import valid for 2021R2? 

How to you enter highlighted lines?

Does anyone have a sample of working PO Receipt Import with serial numbers ?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good day - I am trying to run an import purchase orders scenario, but without lot tracking. I have followed your scenario but I am not getting it to work. Can you take a look and see what I am missing please?

Many thanks.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good day - any feedback please? I have the same issue dsimmerly. Does this work with 2021R2?

I see Details, not Document Details and there is no option for Allocations. I do not want to add Lot Tracking, otherwise scenario is the same. 

Please can someone help?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @BarbaraP - As this is a pretty old post, you might consider creating a new post with a link referencing this post. I could get more attention that way.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved