Solved

I am trying to create an Import Scenario to create a restriction group for each GL Account

• 20 January 2022
  • 4 replies

I am trying to create a restriction groups for each GL account (about 1300 of them) using an import scenario. I am able to get the group created, but I cannot figure out how to select the check box for included once the group is created.

icon

Best answer by aoberlander58 20 January 2022, 21:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks for sharing, used this one for Subaccounts on the same screen and worked like a charm. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Take the single quotes off the True and False.  (You may need to use mixed case like True but I am not sure about that)

I was able to get this working by using the GL Account Access screen instead of the Restriction Group screen.

Take the single quotes off the True and False.  (You may need to use mixed case like True but I am not sure about that)

Took the quotes off and tried both mixed case and uppercase. It’s still just creating the group and not selecting the GL Account.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved