Solved

How to try & change the customer ID via an import scenario

• 22 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi, 
I am trying to mass change the customer IDs via an import scenario. 
This works if run one on record selected at a time but it does not process if all records are selected. 
If I turn on Parallel processing than about 700 records process. 

I am not sure why.
Any ideas? 

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 23 June 2021, 15:01

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @wfilipiak67 I have tried this in my local machine and working as expected for multiple customers.

Please find the import scenario screenshots for reference.

Hope this helps!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thanks! That worked great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wonderful :) Thanks a lot for sharing the update.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Something must have changed. In order to update customer or business account ids I needed the scenario written this way:

Userlevel 2
Badge

@asmith50 or @Naveen Boga do either of you know what changed that made this work differently 6-8 months ago? It may be nice for those who come along after us to understand why it changed. All of my homework is attached :-)

I am using: Acumatica Cloud ERP 2021 R1
Build 21.126.0013

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@variuxdavid 

I used the Import scenario to update the change ID IN the sTOCK Item. Please have a look on it

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello! I am trying to get my import scenario to update Branch IDs in mass and have tried all of the above variations but continue to receive this error: “Cannot insert the record. The record BAccount has been marked as deleted. Your changes will be lost”. This is how I have it set up right now:

I am testing this in 23R1 - does anyone know if there is another way that works?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Something must have changed. In order to update customer or business account ids I needed the scenario written this way:

The first solution didn’t work for me but this one did.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you! It turns out there was just something wrong with the new ID I was trying to change it to, probably already a BAccount somewhere. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved