Solved

How to import Prepayment into Customer Refund in Payments and Application (AR302000)

• 9 September 2021
  • 1 reply

We have had a payment issue from a third party that sends us orders and payments to import adn we need to create Customer refunds for thousands of Prepayments. I have created a simple import that fills in the necessary Form Elements, but when it tries to add the Prepayment in the Documents to Apply section I et an error saying : “The system failed to commit the Adjustments row.

Here is the import:

If I have the Documents to Apply section unchecked it will create the document as seen here:

I need help getting it to fill in the Adjustments/Documents to apply section with the single prepayment that should be tied to it.

Thanks,

Harrison

icon

Best answer by JTang 17 November 2023, 10:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Add a line number = -1 before the [documents to apply] key. See if it now imports. If not, inactivate the payment amount field and try. That should work, just the detail and header won't have values for amounts. If the auto apply action is available to be ran during import that solves the details, which you can just add to header after. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved