Solved

How to import data from another tenant

• 29 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I have two or more tenants in the same instance and i want to get the data from one data updated into another tenant not replaced, I don’t want to use sanpshot shot option as that will replace the tenat data.

I want to insert the data so that old data remain intact.

Do import scenario or generic enquiry serve the purpose.

icon

Best answer by EvanG 29 December 2021, 23:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi Mike,

I am working on similar project.  We hired a vendor to migrate QB data from prior years into an Acumatica tenant.  Our production tenant has AR and AP transactions, Purchase Orders, inventory and sales order/invoices.  We can’t use snapshots because we lose production transactions which are not in the migrated tenant. It gets a little complicated.  The vendor has developed a tool to have one tenant update the others.  The ultimate result is new production with migrated data, and all our current year transaction updated.  It is one shot.  I don’t want to do this again.  :).  

I am not sure what your project needs but I could connect you with them.

Evan

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@miketyson Since you wanted to insert the new data instead of replacing, I don’t think we have direct option to insert the new data.

Import Scenarios will help you definitely but if you wanted to import the huge it will take several days.

Thanks for posting the question, even I would like to know in case of huge data, what approach we can go with .

Also, I would recommend you to raise a support ticket, get the feedback from support team.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved