Solved

How to get HubSpot Sync out of "No Polling" status

• 4 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We are having issues with our import working in real time importing contacts from HubSpot into Acumatica.  I changed the Polling from 60 seconds to 300 seconds and then I restarted the HubSpot Sync

GetFile.ashx?cache=yes&file=New%20Support%20Case%20(224935)\Polling%20image%201.png

When I restarted the Contact Import changed from “No Polling” to how you see it below. This Polling function is why the record didn’t come in. I made a new record in HubSpot and it came in after the 5 minute mark. The Last RealTime Attempt field is queuing when processing occurs.

GetFile.ashx?cache=yes&file=New%20Support%20Case%20(224935)\Polling%20image%202.png

I have no idea what made it go from “no polling” to polling. I’m not sure why Leads wouldn’t also be in a Poll status. 

Why is the Lead still in a (No polling) state and how do we change that?    And how and why did it even go into no polling state?

icon

Best answer by Yuri Karpenko 4 February 2022, 18:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@sheilao08 , no polling means that Acumatica is set up for real-time export / import of changes. For it to function though, you need webhook to HubSpot configured. Is it done?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you for your reply. We did have a webhook to HubSpot for Leads.  We were also trying to import/export contacts in real time. We tried to create another webhook for contacts and that did not work.  So it seems we can only have one webhook, either contacts or leads but not both.

Userlevel 3
Badge

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved