Question

How to export invoices with subitems

• 22 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi everybody,

I try to export invoices and memos and include item details. 

This is mapping:

The problem is when export more than one invoice. All items in different invoice will duplicate first invoice.

I guess it’s mapping setting issue. But I’m real new on Data Scenarios.  Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you so much.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi everybody,

I try to export invoices and memos and include item details. 

This is mapping:

The problem is when export more than one invoice. All items in different invoice will duplicate first invoice.

I guess it’s mapping setting issue. But I’m real new on Data Scenarios.  Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you so much.

I change the mapping to below.

Items are showing correctly now. But the shipping address still duplicate the first invoice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello Larry,

You need to add =-1 value for the <LineNumber> field.

For more info, refer to the I100 Integration Scenarios training course.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @larryly 

Please refer to page 132 on I100 guide for detailed instructions on exporting Invoices document. There are several columns incorrectly mapped ( slight variation, I have highlighted them on screenshot#2 ). Here is a sample scenario which we have provided on I100. This works. Compare your scenario and make required changes and try again. 

With regards to your scenario, here are some columns which are incorrectly mapped. You may compare with above screenshot values. 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @larryly 

Please refer to page 132 on I100 guide for detailed instructions on exporting Invoices document. There are several columns incorrectly mapped ( slight variation, I have highlighted them on screenshot#2 ). Here is a sample scenario which we have provided on I100. This works. Compare your scenario and make required changes and try again. 

With regards to your scenario, here are some columns which are incorrectly mapped. You may compare with above screenshot values. 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

I changed my mapping.  The <Line Number> =-1 is doesn’t matter in my case.  I set to -1 but nothing changed.

Shipping address is correct now. 

Only export shipping info and bill info to first invoice line is normal? In I100_Integration are fully exported to each line. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @larryly 

Please attach xml file for export scenario you are using to review further.

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@vkumar 

Please see attachment.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved