Solved

getting bank routing number specified for the vendor is invalid or empty

• 3 August 2021
  • 1 reply

i am trying to export an ACH batch to upload to my bank.

Using the AP305000 Batch Payments screen

getting the following error:

The bank routing number specified for the vendor is invalid or empty. The number must be at least 8 digits. Verify the vendor's payment settings on the Vendors (AP303000) form.

The Routing number is 9 digits and set properly in the Vendor Profile.

Any idea why i am receiving this error and how to correct?

thank you

icon

Best answer by rbrink75 19 August 2021, 17:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1

I’m not sure if you still need an answer or not Kevin, but we experienced the same error yesterday. Support was able to help us determine that 1 of the Payment records had a different Payment Method than the Vendor record. Upon updating the problematic Vendor record, the batch was able to export successfully. Finding the record was a needle-in-a-haystack and I’m not sure how Support did it, but I’ve created a PaymentAudit GI that will look at the 4 Payment Method Detail fields and tell me which payment method a vendor is set to, which I can use to cross-check against the list of vendors in the Batch to see if there are any mis-matches to resolve.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved