Solved

Fast Track Snapshots 2021 R2

• 24 September 2021
  • 6 replies

When will the Fast track snapshots for 2021 R2 be available?

icon

Best answer by TylerRutz 12 November 2021, 18:29

View original

6 replies

Hey there bhernandez16, 

Did you ever get an answer to this? I’ve been looking for it as well.

I found what you and I were looking for here:

https://portal.acumatica.com/services/acumatica-implementation-tools/

On the tab for Fast Track.

Good luck!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Any chance you could share a screenshot of that page or tell me how to get access to it?  It doesn’t look like I have rights to that page for some reason. 

Sure thing! So once you log into the portal, go under Services at the top:

Once on the Services page, on the left side navigation, there’s the link for Implementation Tools:

On the Implementation Tools page, you’ll have a tab for Fast Track, and the zip file for the Fast Track general business is there. There’s other versions of it below, but that was the one I used:

I hope that helped!

Tyler

Userlevel 1

The Fast Track resources are now under Services, Implementation Kit, Fast Track.

The available snapshots are old builds 20.207.0012 and 20.110.0017.

Will snapshots for current build, 21.210.0030, be made available for download from the Fast Track portal page?

Will localized snapshots with Base Currency of CAD be made available?

Or do partners need to submit a case to request FT zip file?

I now see that the Services section is no longer present - does anyone know where this is now?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved