Solved

Error processing Import Scenario on Vendors

• 5 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello,

I am receiving this error when trying to process the Import Scenario for Vendors...

Error: 'Cash Discount Account' cannot be empty. Error: 'Cash Discount Sub.' cannot be empty. The Use Currency Precision flag was set because the tax report precision is equal to the currency precision

I am sure it is the way I wrote the Import Scenario, but I cannot find any information on how to fix. Please let me know if you have any possible solutions.

The data provider in the system was very outdated. If there is an area to get updated data providers, please let me know.

Thank you,

Barbie Jeter

icon

Best answer by Laura02 5 April 2022, 22:41

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I was able to fix the above errors, but now I am receiving this error, but nothing is marked in red. Where would I read about the error?

The record cannot be saved because at least one error has occurred. Please review the errors.

Badge +16

Hi @bjeter94 ,

I think the easiest way is to map the discount account and sub with a hard-coded value. This works great if the same discount account would be used for all customers.

I prefer simple imports, as I am not a programmer and may make a mistake with “code” in the Value column. My hard-coded import of customers with discount account/sub looks like this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @bjeter94 Do you have the data - “Cash Discount Account” on the Excel data file? Please confirm.

Badge +16

Hi, do you see anything in the Trace?  Tools → Trace.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you both, very helpful information. The account # seemed to work.  I think the coding for the “Consented to the Processing of Personal Data checkbox and “Use Currency Precision checkbox” coding on the Import scenarios is wrong. Does anyone know how to code these check boxes? or how to get around them?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @bjeter94 As shown below, you need to first map the Primary Contact Name and then the check the checkbox - “Consented to the Processing of Personal Data

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @bjeter94 If you find difficult to map the “Use Currency Precision”, please post the screenshot showing the field.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Sorry  I tried posting last time.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved