Solved

Delete field "restrict visibility to" from suppliers screen

• 24 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I would like to delete the value for the field  "restrict visibility to" from suppliers screen via an import scenario. Anyone knows how to do that? 

I tried to add a formula =’Null’ but I am getting an error message: 

Field: Restrict Visibility To, Value: Null, Error: 'VOrgBAccountID' cannot be found in the system.

Many thanks, 

Patricia 

icon

Best answer by MRoszkowski15 24 September 2021, 13:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Did you try =NULL (no single quotes).  I am thinking that ‘Null’ will try to put the value ‘Null’ in that field.

Userlevel 1

Thank you very much. It worked with =NULL. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Please assist, I have a similar issue on the customers screen. I want to remove the restrict visibility from the customer. I still get the error: It seems it is not accepting the dialogue answer even though it is included in the import scenario

Import scenario setup
DIalogue Answer error

Warning that appears when removing the visibility restriction and leaving it blank

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved