Solved

Business Event import scenario Create a task for Follou up

• 20 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello I want to create a task when a Quote is created with for the user to follow up, i was following all from https://www.augforums.com/forums/acumatica-import-scenarios/automatic-task-creation-with-business-event-and-import-scenario/ which is working fine, when i cant find a sloution is to specfy that the start date and the due date, i

icon

Best answer by vkumar 21 December 2020, 11:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @nekstein 

We have a sample import scenario to import CR Tasks on our Demo instance. It has all the additional columns you are looking for. I am attaching the XML file for this import scenario. I guess you needed instruction to map additional columns on import scenario as part of the Business event setup. Let me know if I am missing any detail from your requirement.

Hope this helps. 

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved