Solved

Assemble kits using an Import scenario

• 11 November 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi , Please assist.I need to assemble kits automatically. I have setup a business event to trigger an import Scenario. The event runs without any errors but doesn't execute the actions. I have attached a screenshot of the scenario.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 30 November 2021, 12:14

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @asmith50 

Start a new thread with your question. Since this thread has been marked as resolved, your question may not get much attention. 

Regards,

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you @vkumar , It works now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @TitileGama  I just created a simple import scenario for the Kit Assembly screen and it is working as expected. Please find the import scenario below for your reference.

Let me know if you have any queries on this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @asmith50  I just checked in a brand new instance this (Business Event GI with Import Scenario to create Kit Assembly) and worked great for me.

Please find the screenshots for reference.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Has anyone been able to run this import scenario via an event (eg. a new item being added to a GI of kits needing assembly)?

Userlevel 1
Badge

HI @Naveen B , Thank you for the reply. I am able to create the kit through a simple import scenario, however because my items need to be tracked, i need to generate a lot tracking number , which is what i think is causing the error. i created another scenario with an excel provider and its giving me the error below.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @TitileGama 

Add the LotSerial number mapping before Expiration date on Kit Line details target object. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Naveen Boga I created a scenario like your (not lot controlled) and it doesn’t work, any thoughts?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@asmith50 Thanks for sharing the XML, will check and let you know

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved