Solved

Tasks that can be linked to ARM and Standard Reports

• 8 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Howdy y’all!

I am trying to find a way to create tasks that would be linked to certain reports (ARM and Standard reports), like a month end checklist for finance users.  

However, I see that Tasks can only be set for leads, contacts, opportunities, business accounts, cases, employees and projects.  I also researched Business Events but those seem to only be linked to Generic Inquiries.  There are no Activity tabs on the reports so I can’t use that option either. 

Am I perhaps missing something super obvious? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Kristen Schneider 9 July 2021, 16:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Kristen,

Is there an example scenario out there somewhere for month end?  

Userlevel 1

Hi Kristen,

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction.  I really appreciate it!  I’ll be starting a deep dive into Scenarios to get up to speed.

Thanks again!

Jen

Hi Jenni,

Acumatica’s Scenarios are a great tool for creating month end and other checklists.  They consist of Tasks and Sub-Tasks and they can include actions like running specific reports, be dependent on other tasks being completed first, etc.  If you search for “managing scenarios” in the Acumatica Help, you’ll get the info you need to learn how to set them up.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved