Solved

PPV PO Receipt + AP Bills - Approval Workflow

• 24 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I would like to add an step in the AP Bills approval when the difference in price between the vendor’s invoice and the PO receipt is greater than 10%. I can only find in the AP Bills approval map an option for PO PPV Amount is greater/less/ than a particular amount but not nothing that I can use for %. Any ideas on how to handle this?

icon

Best answer by Julia Golomidova 24 June 2022, 12:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @RafaDiazBAI,

Currently, it’s possible to configure approval map conditions based on specific values only and not based on formula, which is required to calculate percent in your example.

As an option, one may create a custom field on the PO Receipts screen where a required value will be calculated (10% of PO PPV Amount). Then, you can use this custom field to configure conditions in an approval map.

There is also an idea added about improving condition area in approval maps. Please, vote for this idea and add your suggestions there, as well. The product management team will review them on that page.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks Julia. I will go the route of adding the custom field and then include it in the approval workflow.

Did vote also about adding formulas to the approval workflow. That will provide endless capabilities to the approval workflows.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved