Solved

Import Scenarios for import bills with Tax

• 19 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

How to import AP bills with tax using import scenarios. Could you please help how to define import scenarios for this ?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 19 November 2021, 17:33

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dsenevirathne54  You wanted import the Bills and Adjustment document, along with Tax details in Taxes tab?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Naveen B Yes, and the tax entry to the ledger account also should be passed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dsenevirathne54  I just created Import Scenario for the creation of Bills and Adjustment document with Line Details and also with the Tax Details.

Please find the import scenario for your reference and let me know if you have any queries.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @Naveen B & appreciate your support. I will check and let you know

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Naveen B ,

I got the issue solved.  There were some issues and your instructions helped to solve. Thank you very much for your support . 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@dsenevirathne54   Great :) Thanks for sharing the update 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved