How to Set Dashboard in main page

• 1 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi

I have created a dashboard in finance , however i dont know how to put it as main page , which mean when i log in , it will show the dashboard that i created as currently is show the “controller” that created by aucumatica as below

icon

Best answer by evelkly 1 February 2021, 18:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello 

If it’s a commun Dashboard (everyone has access) you can try the set it in site preferences.

Although; I’ve tried it with the profil and it works correctly. 

Userlevel 1

Hi Erin,

You can set a user’s home page in their Profile.  To do this, click on their name in the upper right corner of the Acumatica screen and select MY PROFILE.  This will open the User Profile screen. 

At the bottom of the page is the Home Page field, where you can select the specific screen to use.

Hope this helps,

Eric

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Adding a dashboard as the default didn’t work for me either until I went back into the profile and added the default branch and default warehouse. We only have one branch and warehouse but I added them anyway and once I did the dashboard is my default screen upon login.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I understand and agree HOW to set the user home page. But I am working on an example where we are setting the home page for the user, and the user is able to pull up the dashboard manually (no permission issue), but upon logging in the user is just getting the default Welcome to Acumatica page. Tried changing the user to a different accessible dashboard and that one also does not pull up as a home page.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved