Solved

how to disable the export to excel button on the customer generic list?

• 11 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello everyone,

with the rising trend on data privacy, how can I disable the ‘export to excel’ button on the customer generic list for most users? Thank you.

Kind regards,

mrivera67

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 11 November 2021, 12:29

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mrivera67  I just worked on the Sales Orders screen, Document Details grid, I can able to disable the export excel button using below code.

Action Name: ExportExcel

<px:PXToolBarButton Text="" CommandSourceID="ds" CommandName="ExportExcel" Enabled="false" />

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@mrivera67 You can set the access rights using the  Access rights by role or Access rights by user to disable the export option. 
Below is the reference to set the access rights by role. 

Happy Coding!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Naveen B , where do I exactly put the code you shared?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mrivera67  I have disabled the Export Excel button in Sales Order screen → Document Details tab.

Can you please let me know, in which screen do you want to disable this Export Excel button? 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Why is this still not working on my instance? I am running 2021 r2.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@mrivera67 

You can try to revoke the access to export option in the GI.

Navigate to the access rights screen and then navigate according to the below path.

Receivables > Customers > Customer > Export (BAccount$ExportExcel) and select view only.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved