How to create approval flow in Expenses Claim

• 6 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi Sir

Not sure if anyone know how to create the approval flow in the Expenses Claim?It would be good if you can give me a guide/step to create the approval flow.

Reefe to below, there is not able to “ add” in the approval details.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 9 November 2020, 06:09

View original

5 replies

Hi, how do a restrict user to release expense claim using the approval map? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @erin 

((Approval.OwnerID.EMail)) should work. Let us know the result.  We have following sample notification on our Sales demo data. You can test that as well. 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @erin ! To see approvals for Expense Claims you’ll want to make sure one is selected in the Time & Expense Preferences:

If there is not an existing approval map to choose, you can click the pencil to make a new one.

Once you’ve made the expense claim, you should see the details on the claim once it is submitted:

Here is a link to the help documentation on Expense Claim Approvals:

https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/(W(8))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=ace4d71a-cfd2-4634-8e92-edad9c2a0f4b

Hi Benjamin

Thanks for your very clear step to guide me. i manage to do that :)

Currently , I would like to send the Expense Claim Pending Approval notification to the approver to inform them to approve the claim . I go to the notification template as below.

In Approval Map (Blue box): I set the approver is employee and and employee : FLSSG05 . I want trigger the notification email to her once the claim submitted.

In Notification Template (Green box) : May i know what formula command that i need to enter in the green box in order to send the notification email to appover?  as i based on the below formula command is not sucessfuly send to notification email to the approver. 

Not sure if you could help this?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Benjamin

Thanks for your prompt reply. In my system , not able to find the Time and expenses preferences 

Is it because user authority issue ?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @erin ! To see approvals for Expense Claims you’ll want to make sure one is selected in the Time & Expense Preferences:

If there is not an existing approval map to choose, you can click the pencil to make a new one.

Once you’ve made the expense claim, you should see the details on the claim once it is submitted:

Here is a link to the help documentation on Expense Claim Approvals:

https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/(W(8))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=ace4d71a-cfd2-4634-8e92-edad9c2a0f4b

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved