Has anyone ever configured Acumatica to produce an export for WIRES - (not ACH)?

• 24 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

We have a client that wants to upload a file to their bank for international wire transfers.  Has anyone ever tried doing this before?

4 replies

We have created a report that can be will take all open documents (for you it would be checks/quick checks) and put the data in the proper format that we can download in XLS then change to CSV and upload to bank.  Not the most elegant solution but it works for us right now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Louise,

I wrote a solution for ISO 20022 compliant payment system that allows for ACH (CCD/CCD+/CTX), FedWire, International Wires and Check Outsourcing using Acumatica. We can also do direct transmission of the file to the bank with encryption. This is an international standard that is supported by multiple banks in the USA; I can confirm it works for HSBC and JP Morgan in the USA.

Reach out to me by e-mail if you want more details :sunglasses:

Gabriel

@Gabriel Michaud Do you happen to know if Acumatica’s FEDWIRE export is CCD+ compliant?  My understanding from our client is that some vendors require information in a memo line in the ACH file.  I’m not sure where this memo line would populate from in the ACH file.  Any information or guidance you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@dmazzullo77 I’m sorry, I don’t have the answer. I reviewed the file format and there seems to be some support for the addenda records, but since the provider is not really documented I wasn’t able to confirm. I suggest to reach out to support, 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved