Solved

France - Compliance

• 9 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any Acumatica resellers in France, and is the Acumatica product compliant with French fiscal requirements ?

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 9 April 2021, 15:11

View original

3 replies

Dear David, As I red your message, I put in touch with CEGID and discovered that XRP Flex is a light version of Acumatica : no product configurator, no customer portal. And also, no roadmap on that subjects. I tried to contact Acumatica to find a solution to purschase Acumatica but nobody respond me. Do you have a solution for me ? Thanks a lot,

Hi Gabriel, many thanks for your quick response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Dear @davidpearce,

Acumatica has an OEM (white-label) distribution agreement in France with CEGID. The product is marketed as CEGID XRP Flex and is functionally identical to the Acumatica ERP you know and love :blush:. It is fully localized and has everything you need to comply with French fiscal requirements including VAT, FEC (Fichier d’écritures comptables), etc…

I was directly involved in the implementation of Acumatica in France (prior to the CEGID partnership) with a few companies and the solutions works well for them.

If you have consolidated reporting requirements, please note that you can use the built-in consolidation feature or tools like Velixo to build reports that will include data from an Acumatica and a CEGID XRP Flex instance.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved