• 7 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi All

Not sure if anyone know how to define the column C below in RED BOX details

Currently , i would like to create a Balance sheet Report comparative month to month

Example: Balance Sheet Report Comparative  Sept 2021 and Aug 2021

I manage to set for Sept 2021 in column B  , however i am not sure how to set for Aug 2021 in column C , Refer to below in RED BOX highlighted

I tried the formula in  = Format( '{0: MMMM d, yyyy}',Report.GetPeriodEndDate(@StartPeriod,-1)) is not workable.

May i know who can help in this formula?

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 8 November 2021, 08:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @erin Please use the formula as shown in the below screenshot.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @erin  The formula to show the enddate for the next period is 

=Format( '{0: MMMM d, yyyy}', Report.GetPeriodEndDate(Report.FormatPeriod(@StartPeriod, 1)))

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @erin Please find the below screenshot showing the expected result with the above formula.

Thanks

Hi All

Not sure if anyone know how to define the column C below in Yellow Highlighted details

Currently , i would like to create a P&L Report comparative year to year

I am able to set  in column B , however i am not sure how to set in column C , 

I tried the formula in  =Format('{0: MMMM d, yyyy}',Report.GetPeriodEndDate(@StartPeriod,-1)) and this also

=Format('{0: MMMM d,yyyy}',Report.GetPeriodEndDate(Report.FormatYear(@StartPeriod,-1)))
is not working.

May i know who can help in this formula?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved