Solved

Email Field on Invocies

• 13 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

I am hoping someone can help me to grey out the email field on invoices to customers who do not have an email set up in their profile.

Customer was sending them to herself first to review them, and then would forward to the customer from her contact list??

icon

Best answer by Tony Lanzer 18 April 2022, 19:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

If you want to disable the Bill-To contact email on an invoice when it comes in empty, I believe you would want a customization created to enable/disable the email field and the Override Contact checkbox on this condition.

Badge +16

Hello, Are you saying, your client was sending emails to herself, then sending on to her customers from Outlook or other external email, therefore eliminating from Acumatica any record that the invoice had been actually sent by email to the End customer?  And you would like the email records to be inside Acumatica always?

If I am grasping the issue correctly… Maybe you can make the billing email a Required field on the customer records. And re-train the user for 1) setting up customers with billing email populated, 2) how to preview invoices before sending by email, 3) how to correctly send by email and 4) how to see the email records in Acumatica to show invoices have been emailed to customers. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

I’m not sure I understand the question correctly.

But the customer can print the invoice from the report (ScreenId=AR641000) and then send it out to any address they want. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved