can you teach me how to add someone in approval roles thank you

icon

Best answer by Harshita 22 May 2023, 06:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @fdomingo ,
You can setup a user account to approve in the Assignment & Approval Maps (EP205015) screen:

And then, heading on to the Access Rights by User (SM201055) or Access Rights by Roles (SM201025) screen, you can set the access for the particular user accounts or to particular roles to provide access.

The below link might also be helpful to you,

Regards.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @fdomingo ,

Yes, users can mention the name of a particular employee’s user account or a workgroup under the Rule Actions →  Assignment & Approval Maps screen.

Suppose if an Employee A is required to approve a PO with an amount of >= $10. We can set this up in the Assignment & Approval Maps screen by assigning this particular Employee A.

Similarly if an Employee B is required to approve Sales Order with an amount of >= $50. We can set this up the same way.

Hence, Employee A will only be allowed to provide approvals for the PO with an amount of >= $10 and Employee B will only be allowed to provide approvals for the Sales Order with an amount of >= $50.

Whereas the second screenshot is for providing access to the Approvals (EP503010) screen to the particular users/roles. But that isn’t a mandatory one as the Employee A & Employee B can approve the records from the PO & Sales Orders screen itself.

Regards.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I mean is the approval roles in CV, PO, RI how can I give other an access to that? is that you provided? @Harshita 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved