Solved

An unhandled exception has occurred in the function 'MoveNext'. Please see the trace log for more details.

• 25 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m trying to delete a void payment that is in a balanced status but I receive the below error.

An unhandled exception has occurred in the function 'MoveNext'. Please see the trace log for more details.

How can I delete the voided payment?

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 26 May 2023, 07:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @enriquey 

Duplicate request !

The movenext errors are normally caused by customizations and based on what is shown in the trace file, that appears to be the case here.

1. Unpublish the customization package and verify the issue.
  2. Try to refresh the Screescreentry to attempt two or three to delete the record.
  3. Navigate to tool> trace and find the move next message and verify the trace if customisation package details are showing or not.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @enriquey 

Can you share the Trace Log for this error?

Once the error has generated → Click on Tools → Trace

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @enriquey 

Kindly refer to the link below for reference.

Hope it helps.!

Regards,

Sweta

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved