Solved

Aatrix Payroll Data Validation Error

• 22 June 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Long-time Sage 100/Aatrix user attempting to file my first Acumatica-based 941.  Acumatica downloads the data, but on Verifying Data I receive the following error: The EIN in the AUF does not match the specified EIN for the user.  I have verified with Aatrix our EIN is correct (logged in and verified on the Aatrix website and verified with an Aatrix tech).

Acumatica is passing either the wrong EIN or possibly a masked EIN (e.g., dash after the second digit as is common) or possibly a blank.  I have searched high and low and found no instances of errors or blanks in Acumatica setup.

Anyone encountered this error and have a fix?

icon

Best answer by TSIJeff 27 July 2022, 17:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

For what it’s worth, I get the same error message attempting to file various State forms. 

Every EIN field I can find in Acumatica is properly populated.

There is an issue with how Acumatica is creating or passing the Aatrix Universal File. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Trace provides the following:

LINQ fallback! Consider rewriting your query.
Graph: PX.Objects.PR.PRAufGenerationEngine
LINQ Model: from IGrouping`2 x in {from PXResult`1 x in value(PX.Data.SQLTree.SQLQueryable`1[PX.Data.PXResult`1[PX.Objects.PR.PRPayment]]) select Convert([x]) => GroupBy(new <>f__AnonymousType0`2(docType = Convert(Convert([x])).DocType, refNbr = Convert(Convert([x])).RefNbr), Convert([x]))} orderby IndexOf(value(System.String[]), [x].Key.docType) asc select [x]
Base BQL: Select2

Is there an issue with the relevant query?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @TSIJeff - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

No, but thank you for asking.  Our Partner pushed it to Acumatica who pushed back that it was an Aatrix issue.  Aatrix Help (always extremely helpful) reviewed the incoming problematic file and confirmed the Acumatica output was missing the EIN (pushing it back to Acumatica).

It has been “elevated” twice now.  Acumatica is stumped why our system cannot accept and retain a Country code for our Company (I am uncertain if that phenomenon is symptomatic of the issue, or if it is the issue).  Meanwhile, the 941 is due Friday…  I anticipate filing my first paper 941 in decades.

Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Finally (and not a moment too soon)!  Acumatica discovered a corrupted file in our installation that was causing the issue.  They ran a script last night that corrected the corrupted file and Aatrix is now fully functional. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved