Solved

Aatrix in Chrome

• 7 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Anyone else using Chrome having issues with Aatrix? I just allowed Chrome to disable Flash since it will be retired in Chrome this month. I’m assuming this has caused my issue as Aatrix will no longer open. The Government Reporting processes and shows a green check-mark that the operation completed after running a report but Aatrix never opens.

I opened Microsoft Edge and was able to complete. So I’m not sure what the issue is other than Flash.

icon

Best answer by Irina 9 February 2021, 13:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @amajors, sorry for the long reply. I see that you had the case with us on the matter.

For the rest of the Community and Payroll module users to know, the solution for such an issue would be to disable all Chrome extensions.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved