• 51 replies

how to access this for generic inquiry

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 25 January 2022, 09:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @abdi  All the UDF fields prefix with the ATTRIBUTE and then Attributename, please see the example below.

Attribute Name is TEST

To add this field in the GI, the field will be available like AttributeTEST

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Naveen B ok it worked, now how can i find out the result of subtraction comes from the user defined field.

example :=20000000 - 5000000 (Consignment limit)
expected result = 15000000
Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@abdi  You can use the formula just like below.

=  CLong( [SOOrder.AttributeTEST] - 100)

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Naveen B sorry long response.
yes it works using CLong thanks.
How can CLong be used if using grouping?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga , In case of a “simple” attribute,If I dont joint the table and I attempt to filter on the attribute directly i get the error “Cannot perform an aggregate function on an expression containing an aggregate or a subquery.” So I need to join the CSAnswer table for a guiven Appointment by example.

In case of a UDF,  how to join the UDF table for a given Appointment in order to filter on this column? I read that there is a “KvExt table “ but i cannot find it in the “Table tab” of GI.

Thanks for all !

Raphael

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved