Question

New Create Opportunity action added to appointment and extended to Mobile won't redirect

• 3 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Anacarina Calvo @Cesar Betances 

Customers of Field Service need to be able to schedule estimate/measurement appointments and provide their prospects with a quote.  To accomplish this, and minimize the errors and clicks, I have added an action to the appointment screen to create an opportunity.  It works perfectly in the UI and I can field update the opportunity with the customer id, contact info and a UDF to be populated with the service order nbr for linkage.

My main issue is that it is not redirecting in the mobile app and I am out of ideas on how to make this work.  I am not a developer but am very dangerous in no code workflow/customizations.

I have tried several combinations of various parameters and window modes.  When I click on the action in mobile it looks very much like it would like to redirect to Opp screen but it never does.  Help?? :-) 

David

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Just for fun I tried adding these to no avail.  What’s weird is that when I looked at the XML I expected to see a line referring to the action NEWOPP since it is showing up in the appointment screen in the mobile app but there is nothing.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @dgross54 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved