Solved

How to send email to all members of a workgroup?

• 9 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Notification templates only allow you to enter a specific user, email address or placeholder for an email address in any of the recipient fields (To, Cc and Bcc).  Has anyone identified another way to accomplish this?

Email notification to all members of workgroup to which entity is assigned identifies a similar need, but it applies to entities assigned to workgroups.  In my case, I want to send the emails to members of a workgroup of my choosing, even one not assigned to the entity.  For example, on creation of a new vendor, I want to send a notification to everyone in an AP workgroup.

icon

Best answer by Missy Main 1 May 2023, 20:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there any workaround on this?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello!

I see that this issue is still open.

I just recently answered something similar to this inquiry.

Please review the following post, and also vote on the idea listed in my comment on this post, so that way this feature gets implemented sooner rather than later!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi All,

Please see the below thread for a solution i posted.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved