Solved

How to reassign document for approval to another user?

• 22 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

If a user is required to approve a document via an approval map, is there a way he or she can reassign it to another user?   The only obvious options are Approve and Reject.

icon

Best answer by JohnBeiler61 11 August 2021, 14:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

@brianstevens I submitted product idea Document approvals: option to reassign.  Please add your requirements.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@brianstevens Unfortunately no one has suggested ways to accomplish this.  I’ve also come up empty asking my colleagues.  I’m assuming it can only be handled procedurally somehow.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Following.  Also curious if this is possible, but under 2 scenarios.

1. Self-Managed delegating approval while I am on vacation.
  2. Approver in one step directs the “next approval” step based on which supervisor is scheduled to work this shift.  I know this one can be done to some extent by putting them all in a workgroup, but I want the on-duty approver to get the notification where the workgroup has a static primary owner.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved