Financial P&L figure show in DashBoard

• 6 July 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi 

Anyone know that we can link the below P&L in financial report page to Dashboard , which mean we can view the below information in dashboard through a link or other method?

icon

Best answer by TimRodman 7 July 2021, 08:09

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You can add wiki article as a widget to the dashboard. And in the wiki article, you can include any link.

For more info, refer to the https://help-2021r1.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=a3e27bde-d9eb-4304-bcef-61e639ddab47 help article.

Also, you can do the following using the same approach:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Here’s another idea for adding hyperlinks to financial reports on a Dashboard. I personally like using the Description field because it’s so flexible:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi TimRodMan

Thanks for the youtube link

However ,from the dashboard widget that we  is only below but dont have “Link” in the widget .May i know what is the problem?

Userlevel 3
Badge

You can add wiki article as a widget to the dashboard. And in the wiki article, you can include any link.

For more info, refer to the https://help-2021r1.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=a3e27bde-d9eb-4304-bcef-61e639ddab47 help article.

Also, you can do the following using the same approach:

Hi Irina

Thanks for the link!

Seem like the 2nd link i cannot access , as below message

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@erina - The Link Widget is new in Acumatica 2021 R1. You’re probably on an older version of Acumatica, but hopefully upgrading to Acumatica 2021 R1 in the somewhat near future!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@erin Knowledge Base is restricted to users, having active contract with Acumatica.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@erina - The Link Widget is new in Acumatica 2021 R1. You’re probably on an older version of Acumatica, but hopefully upgrading to Acumatica 2021 R1 in the somewhat near future!

Hi Tim Roadman

How are you ? Hope you are doing well. Currently we are in acumatica 2021R2 version.

Can i check with you if you know how do we add in the finance report - P&L link in dashboard using the dashboard widget “Link” below?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Tim Roadman

How are you ? Hope you are doing well. Currently we are in acumatica 2021R2 version.

Can i check with you if you know how do we add in the finance report - P&L link in dashboard using the dashboard widget “Link” below?

Hi Tim Roadman

Hi all - Did you come right with this as I too am kinda struggling to understand the parameter needed

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved