Solved

error creating invoice in bills and adjustment

• 19 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

hello everyone I am newbie on acumatica Can you give me advice to fix the error creating invoice in bills and adjustment this was showing when I release the report thank you in advance 

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 19 January 2023, 15:25

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @fdomingo 

Please provide us a screenshot reflecting the error to check further. I guess you are trying to create an AP Bill using Bills and Adjustment screen?

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

this one can you guide me for this error thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@fdomingo This looks like an issue caused by a customization called PhilTax. The last line of the trace has some direction specifying to make sure that the employee has the default WHT Recognition, though I’m not sure what this means.

Userlevel 3
Badge

how to make have a default withholding tax in employee?

Userlevel 3
Badge

how to make have a default withholding tax in employee?

Hi @fdomingo 

Not sure if you already resolved this but, you can check the withholding tax recognition setting in the employee screen under general info → employee settings. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved