Solved

Why the emailed checkbox on Sales Order screen will not be set to true after email sales order is clicked anymore?

• 6 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

Correct me if I am wrong, I remember in previous version (before 2020R2). If the Actions--->email sales order/Quote be clicked,
       The checkbox “Emailed” will be set to true.

However, in “2020R2 build203” it will not come to checked status even if the action be clicked.

Did I remember wrong, or is it a glitch?

Please help me if I would like to make it true automatically to identify these been emailed orders.
How can I achieve it?
Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 6 January 2021, 08:54

View original

2 replies

I can confirm that this is also happening on 2020 R2 (20.206)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ray20 

I also observed the same behavior.

In 2020 R1, after clicking on “Email Sales Order/Quote” action then the “Emailed” checkbox is selected and created the Activity but in 2020 R2 Activity is creating but NOT selecting the “Emailed” checkbox..

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved