Solved

Why @reportID in Purchase Receipt Automation steps is different than other screens

• 16 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

Take invoice screen in automation steps for example

If I want to add a new report button, I can use fill with values, and set the value to whatever screenID as I wish.

However, when I come to purchase receipt screen. I can NOT add a new report as I wish.

Why is not? How can I solve it?  How can I add a new report print functions on purchase receipt screen. Thank you in advance.        

icon

Best answer by ray20 18 September 2020, 06:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

To  the people that also interested in this topic. Acumatica tech engineer has confirmed me that report on some screens can not be modified by automation steps, like po receipt.

However, I can fulfill my need with customization project-----→ action editor

which is looked like below

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved