Solved

Vendor template contact person

• 1 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi there

Can someone please assist me...I would like to change the contact person on the below notification template to the Shipper’s Contact under Vendor Purchase Settings. This was set up by a previous colleague and I am new to Acumatica. Thanks so much. Tania

icon

Best answer by ccleary 1 October 2020, 13:50

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Tania,

For each Vendor (ScreenID= AP303030) Account in Acumatica, there is an associated Business Account (ScreenID CR303000), It looks like your notification is looking at the email field on that associated business account

Userlevel 3
Badge

As an addition, typically when creating a new vendor from the vendor screen (ScreenID AP303000) it will set those fields on the automatically created associated business account that gets created

Userlevel 3
Badge

The Shipper’s Contact (assuming you mean the contact info on the Purchase Settings Tab) means you would need to look that the fields starting with BAccountID.DefLocationContactID  

Thank you very much! A bit confusing when you are new to the system.

Userlevel 3
Badge

No problem! The community is here to help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved