Solved

Show Outstanding Balance On Invoices

• 16 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Currently, when we print, email or export our Sales Invoices, they only show the original Total. How can we have our Sales Invoices show the Outstanding Balance? 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 16 August 2022, 23:11

View original

3 replies

Badge +16

Hello @scottaisd00 ,

The printed forms can be modified in Acumatica Report Designer, to replace the Original Document Amount with the current Balance.

This example is the Sales Order Invoice:

On Fields tab, expand ARInvoice table, find DocBal or CuryDocBal (experiment first in your test environment to make sure you have the correct field and desired results).

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you, Laura for the fast reply. I will try this in Sandbox.  How do I access Report Designer?

Badge +16

Hello, The report designer can be downloaded from Acumatica.com. I’m not sure about the exact link - I’m a partner and I may have different options than you.  Here is a recent question that Acumatica answered related to the report designer training.  HTH.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved