Solved

Setting up ROP for multiple warehouses

• 21 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

We have several different warehouses that we stock our component parts depending on which building they are consumed at.  I am trying to set a different ROP for each warehouse.  When I go into stock items and add the other warehouse, I am getting the following message:

Error: Another process had added the “INItemRep” record.  Your changes will be lost.

In Acumatica can you have different ROP’s for multiple warehouses?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 21 October 2022, 15:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI @mdoerr 

That error you are getting is pretty generic. I would suggest making sure you are not in that item in any other tabs. However, to answer your question, Yes, you can have different reorder points for different warehouses. See below:

Userlevel 1
Badge

this was the best answer

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

this was the best answer

HI @mdoerr  Since this is your post, you can select best answer if that helped you! :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved