Solved

Sales Prices screen not loading items

• 26 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

when opening the Sales Prices screen,  Inventory Items are not loading.  I have selected Price Type = “All Prices”.  I have looked in Sales Order preferences and couldn’t see anything relevant.

Is there a parameter I’m missing to use prior to all the Items loading in the Sales Prices screen ?

Laura

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 27 July 2021, 03:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

HI @laurac  No, it should load inventory items with prices in the grid, but NOT sure why records are not showing. Can you please clarify below points.

• Have you checked “Sales Prices” screen,  by creating Sales Price Worksheet and Release?
  • Is there customization implemented for this Sales Prices screen?

Userlevel 1

apparently i need to run the worksheet first then i can see it in the Sales Price screen.  thats weird

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Laurac,  No, it is NOT like that, I think in your system none of Sales Prices are defined, hence requested you to create a worksheet and verify.

Hoping that you are seeing the Sales Prices records in Sales Prices screen grid.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved