Solved

Sales order to Drop ship purchase order links

• 5 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Is it possible to link a Sales order line item to multiple  Drop ship Purchase orders

icon

Best answer by PatrickSchlenker90 6 August 2021, 07:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

My first thought was “that is not possible”, but i found the following link that discribed your scenario : 

If this is also possible >=2021R1 you have to test, because there changed the art of linking (document- and line-level) → https://help-2021r1.acumatica.com/(W(258))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=258373da-50b0-4c84-94d6-78ab7f28baf1

Userlevel 2
Badge

@PatrickSchlenker90@deebhane, Patrick, your article from Acumatica talks about linking the same sales order to an existing drop ship purchase order. I think this is a good solution for that scenario but more often than not the user will want to link multiple sales orders to an existing drop ship purchase order. The solution in your article will not work for the situation where you have one customer, (Customer ABC) with multiple sales orders linking to one existing drop ship PO. I don’t think there is currently a way to do that in Acumatica.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@etrojan28 @PatrickSchlenker90

Would you know if this “feature” is considered to be available in future releases?  

I just tested in 22.210.0020 but still does can’t link/create one Drop-ship PO to multiple sales order, (same item)

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@etrojan28, yes you are right, but for this requested case it will work… For the other case (n SOs : 1 Drop Ship PO) you should create a Product Idea.

Btw.: Here somebody asked about the same Functionality 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved