Solved

Return label tracking number in Acumatica?

• 9 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Do we store the return label tracking number in Acumatica?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 13 February 2021, 06:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dvanacore17 

Return label can be printed from return shipment document (which will be of operation type ‘Receipt’) and the tracking number does get saved. One can print the label when shipment document is in ‘Open’ status. 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Thanks, Vkumar-Can you tell me what field the tracking number is stored in?

Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@dvanacore17 tracking number stored in TrackingNumber field in SOPackageDetail table.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Vinay,

For clarity

That is the tracking number for the outbound package. But when generating return labels, where is the return tracking number stored?

There isn’t a second record for  return labels at the package detail level, is there?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Greg Mercede 

Nice to meet you in the community.

For the Return Labels also, Tracking Number details will be stored in the “SOPackageDetail” table. 

To get the Return Label, the shipment should be on the OPEN status and we should have at least one package under the “Packages” tab else the system will display an error as “CarrierRequest.Packages must contain at least one Package”

This Tracking number field use also for the outbound package, but in this scenario Shipment will be in “Confirmed” status.

I just tried this scenario on my local machine and please find the attached screenshots for reference.

Hope this help!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved