Solved

PUCHASE ODER LINE WITH MULTIPLE SHIPPING DATES AND QTY

• 5 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, say i need to create a purchase order

line 1, stock item ABC, total order 1000 piece..

if i have multiple shipping date, say 5 shipments, where is the form i can put 5 delivery dates? 

or do i have to create a blanket order?

thank you

Zoey

icon

Best answer by dgodsill97 8 November 2021, 15:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

You have to enter a line on the PO for each requested ship date.  To see the dates on the printed PO form you have to add LineNbr to the grouping for the PO form as well as add a column for the line requested date.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you Dgodsill97!

i see, so there is no subform for each line on the po form, and in order to get a subtotal for each part with multiple shipping dates, we will need to group it by same stock item id.

Z

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

No, you just have to modify the form to add POLine.LineNbr to the POLine group in Report Designer.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you. we are at exploring Acumatica stage, i will definitely give it a try and see if this will fit into our environment. 

Zoey

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved