Solved

Projection of inventory

• 23 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I was wondering how well our Acumatica distribution takes care of planning purchase orders and inventory projection (calculation). Attached is a possible scenario in Excel format.. I have also submitted this to AUGForums.com  (https://www.augforums.com/forums/acumatica-distribution-modules/replenishment-demand-calculation-and-order-types/#post-6068 )., I didn't check D250 but I did search the help.acumatica.com and didn't find any answer. 

The projection of SOs, shipments, POs, receipts and inventory level for a particular item in to the next 4 weeks is a basic necessity for warehouse people. purchasing people and manufacturing people. It should be available in the inventory module and the MRP module. When inventory falls below the ROP for instance in week 2, a red flag should be raised. A bar chart would be nice.  Thanks for your help. Toon Six (ToonSix@intercs.com) .

icon

Best answer by toonsix 5 February 2021, 20:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks Toon!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Stacy:

The closest I have seen is a Lite Manufacturing application of Advanced Solutions and Consulting: https://www.intercs.com/erp-lite-manufacturing-asc . This application does have some projection tables.

I hope that the Acumatica will soon have this in their product roadmap. 

Thanks

Toon Six

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I am very interested if there is any solution to this. I do not have MRP but we do have a need for the same tool. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved